I love Kale chips. But they are so damn expensive and I rarely buy them. I decided to make them at home (shout out to my possible relative’s Asian fiance). They are so easy and delicious.
What you need:
- Seasoning of your choice
- Olive Oil
- Cooking Spray
Since I did not get this recipe from anywhere I didn’t provide exact measurements of what you need so just figure that shit out on your own. Also you can use whatever seasoning you want. I decided upon garlic power and pepper to keep it simple. Lastly, dry the kale. I was impatient and didn’t allow it to dry all the way. Don’t do that.
What to do:
- Preheat oven to about 250.
- Wash and dry Kale. Seriously dry the fucking Kale.
- Put olive oil and choice of seasoning in large bowl.
- Put kale in bowl and mix it all together.
- Spray a large baking sheet and spread kale evenly.
- Place in oven for 20-30 min or until Kale is crispy.
Enjoy that shit! Loves me some Kale chips.